Monday, November 29, 2010

My Name is Megan and I'm a Mystery

My name is Megan and I'm a mystery.
I am a Kliewer, a full bred German. I was born on the eleventh of February and get lots of bloody noses.  I have a love for pepper jack cheese and too much pizza sauce makes me gag. I'm the little girl that's not ready to grow up, but the woman that needs to.  I live in a little town surrounded by family - literally.  I still love doing cartwheels and walking on my hands.   I've got a little too much Nuss in me, and I know how Runzas are actually made.   I have too many Barbies, and mountains amaze me. I have grown up in the small church down the street, and I race my sister home afterwards. I have found true love, but I don’t know how to solve world hunger.  I enjoy numbers and drawing on white boards.  I hate gardening but one day hope to have one.  I don’t like to drive, but I love swinging.  I’ve never wanted to fly an airplane. I’ve cried down a mountain. I will someday meet my Grandparents, and maybe Chuck Norris. Tootsie Rolls make me smile, and onions don’t make me cry.  I starred in a movie when I was three.  I enjoy singing and pushing buttons.  I like to listen to others, and I don’t use filing cabinets.  I’ve pulled my quad numerous times and that has kept me out of many competitions.  Sticky notes are fun and so is jumping on the trampoline.  I don’t enjoy swimming, and snowboarding is lame.  My dream house is falling in and doesn’t have electricity.  My last name, Kliewer is spelled with a double v, not a double u. I enjoy dial telephones and flowers.  I love babies and sunsets.  I’m afraid of the dark, but I like to watch lightning.  I’ve never been to Spain, but I kind of like the music.  My pet peeve is popping knuckles, but I probably won’t say anything if you do it.  I like the color purple and yogurt with granola.  Music makes my life good and God makes it great.  I only play 6-point pitch and have never drove interstate.  I have the loudest burp in my family and was almost switched at birth.  I can quote Sandlot and I hate cancer.  I love camping, especially when it’s in my yard.  I’m seventeen but not for long.  I love playing with my nephews, but we aren’t allowed to play memory any more because I’m too competitive and they always win.  I cherish old photos and cry during slideshows with music.  I like to swing dance but I don’t really know how.  My Bible goes with me wherever I go. Football is my favorite sport to watch and I love crew necks.  Reading is one of my hobbies.  I like to roast s’mores, but it takes a while because they have to be golden brown.  I’m always cold and I’ve chewed my fingernails since I was three.  I never want to live in a big city, that includes any town bigger than Stockham.   I triple jump and long jump, and I don’t like the snow because it’s too cold.  My parents wanted to call me Alyssa, but they thought that it was too close to my cousin’s name, Melissa, so they named me Megan Alyssa.  The Fox and the Hound makes me cry.  I miss elementary school and I think overalls are awesome.  I can take a nap at any time of day, and I break out singing in random song.  I don’t like small fury animals, actually I don't like any animals.  Rescue 911 is the greatest show in history.  Some people call me Maurice.  I like making and watching home videos.  I still sleep with my baby blanket, it’s called my pink blankie.  I used to think I was strong, until my mom annihilated me in arm wrestling.  My first phone’s name was Gertie, she has since passed.  In fifth grade, I puked nine times in three hours, it’s my personal record.  I believe that Dr. Pepper is best cold in a can.  I get my brown eyes from my mom and my stomach from my dad.  I have a long second toe, it’s called the “Nuss toe”.  I enjoy mullet hunting and taking walks.  My name is Megan and I’m a mystery.

6 comments:

  1. This is the most win blog post ever. I laughed through the whole thing. We are the same person with the same childhood!! I love it! I love all the mentions of songs and Rescue 911 and mullet hunting! I hope we can still make that '80s workout video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this post!! It made me smile and laugh all at the same time. I always loved the fact that your middle name was Alyssa and I wished my middle name was Megan. :) There are just so many things I could say about your post because it brought back memories of my own childhood and some that I've spent with you. Love ya Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan,

    I thought this was hilarious! I loved the inclusion of lyrics from the 70s. Classy with a capital K. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also starred in a movie when you were about 13!! haha! speaking of Charlie's Angels, did you ever find that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did find Charlie's Angels! Unfortunately I was extremely embarassed, it should probably find the burn pile...but if I do that I know I'll be in deep trouble. haha

    ReplyDelete